Kankakee, Illinois, United States
My work with our clients has seen increased revenues, better company processes, and improved data management to support better decision-making. Asana is always my go to to manage all of my ongoing projects and clients to do this.
My educational and extracurricular accomplishments all support my ability to serve firms and small businesses, including a B.S. in Electrical Engineering, a Master of Engineering Management (concentration in Technical Entrepreneurship), and a Doctorate in Business Administration (concentration in Strategy & Innovation), alongside other business certifications and extensive experiential examples.
My work has led many organizations in the business and strategic planning process, development of new revenue streams and cost cutting tactics, the implementation of better financial management processes, and the integration of strategic initiatives to improve organizational visibility, data analysis, and growth initiatives. I have been involved in assisting companies in raising funds and/or financing loans for up to several million dollars. Asana is always my go to to manage all of my ongoing projects and clients to do this.
Here are some things you might want to know about me:
• Hold a Master in Management & Entrepreneurship, will complete Doctorate in Business Administration (focus in Business Strategy) in 2019
• Asana Certified Pro - I have been using Asana since it first came out in various organizations
• Detailed business and marketing plans that not only keep you informed of current marketing trends, but also give you step-by-step instructions in implementing new campaigns and strategies throughout the year on social, email, and other digital and physical platforms
○ Social Media management and campaigns (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, & Twitter)
○ Email Marketing management and campaigns (MailChimp, Constant Contact, & Hubspot)
○ Digital Advertising (Facebook, Instagram, & Google Ads)
• Quickbooks Online ProAdvisor Certified, with experience in payroll through QBO & Gusto
○ I provide basic transaction management, bank reconciliation, provide detailed financial reports, and future projections
• Data Visualization & Analysis on small and large data sets for improved reporting and decision-making
• Expert technical writing skill for preparing business documentation and spreadsheets, proposal specifications, presentations, and other documentation.
1. Business Strategy – One of my recent clients needed more help understanding how to reach their target customers. The client was not very tech savvy and needed some additional assistance. I were able to provide a marketing strategy that walked the client through how-to's and month-by-month instructions on how to implement an effective marketing strategy, specific to their target customers and their services. Further, my research methodologies have helped several organizations gain new insights into their businesses and customers, leading to better long-term decision making. One project I worked on actually helped a multi-million dollar organization gain insight and visualization into their global supply chain to plan out the next ten years and help them find weak points in their chain to mitigate risks.
2. Accounting/Bookkeeping – I can get as detailed or general as you want in these reports – tracking overall expenses and revenues, down to what are I really spending in cost of goods per customer. With many clients, I have caught expenses that they were unaware of, informed them, and saved their money. For one client recently, I caught a recurring $300 transaction. For another, I found missing money and found an employee was pocketing cash (which I then helped handle that situation from a legal standpoint). For yet another client, I helped reconcile 3 years of past transactions, getting them up to date and operating correctly. Further, though I am not a CPA, I know a bit about tax code, and can help ensure you get some good benefits at the end of the year.
3. Digital Advertising – I have helped most of my clients grow their customer base through online ads, email, and content marketing. This is a vastly misunderstood topic by new business owners. Google, Facebook, and others make it appear like setting up ads is easy – but they will often see little actual return on this investment if they do it on their own. For one client recently, I did several Google ad campaigns. This helped us not only perfect their ads (and bring in more potential customers) but also pointed out some large issues with their website which was preventing new customers from engaging with them online. Once I helped fix the website with their provider, not only did the website look better, but the ads began to bring in new leads almost immediately.
4. Data Analytics - For many clients, I provide business analytics with a dashboard, detailing different key performance indicators. These help you see a full picture of how your business is really doing, beyond just cash flow. Using these trends, you can begin to see (over time) what might be warning signs or positive indicators for what will happen in the future. For example, how do Google searches on your business impact customers coming through the door, how do different ads increase sales (or have no impact at all, saving you money). How will walk-in’s impact you over time, and when can you expect less traffic? Which products or services sell more often and which should you remove?